01 Sep 7 MUST-HAVES FOR YOUR WEDDING AFTER PARTY
So you want to keep the festivities going after last call at your wedding reception. We don’t blame you! Just because Grandma Rose and Aunt Sally have to call it quits doesn’t mean the rest of your guests should have to throw in the towel. The best way to keep the fun going into the night is to throw a wedding after-party. The best part of coordinating an after-party is that there are no rules. What you wear, who you invite and every song you play is entirely up to you. That being said, because we happen to be the wedding after-party pros, we have 5 must-haves you might want to consider to ensure you and your guests have the time of your lives!
2) COLORFUL THROW PILLOWS – Because these are an inexpensive way (thank you Target.) to dress up a space and add pops of color to a backyard or patio.
3) PHOTOBOOTH FUN – Because the drinks were flowing at the wedding so the after party pics will be priceless. Trust. Our Denver go-to for a modern look is Mod Photo Booth. Janelle is the best to work with! Tell her Brand + Bash sent you…
4) CONFETTI POPPERS – who doesn’t love to be showered with colorful confetti? I’ll tell you does love it and that’s the camera. Pro Planning Tip: should you decide to do invitations (which of course is entirely up to you because as we stated before there are no rules) for your wedding after-party consider using confetti poppers like these below from Ruffled Paper.
5) ROCK A MINI: Or some shorter, or more comfortable so you can dance the night away.
6) PINK CHAMPAGNE: Keep it cold, keep it flowing and save those champagne corks to make yourself something to remember the night.
7) DO DONUTS: Your wedding after-party will become legendary if you provide your guests with a Voodoo Doughnut bar. That is all.
Photos were taken at Epernay Lounge by Levi Tijerina!
Venue & Catering // Epernay Champagne Lounge
Invitations // Ella Vine & Co.
Wedding Desserts & Favors // Glaze
Floral Design & Styling // Merci Bouquet
Linen & Gold Rimmed Plates // Colorado Party Rentals
Planning, Styling & Design // Tess Perran of Trinkets & Pine
Wedding Gowns // a&be bridal shop
Champagne // Mumm Napa and Perrier-Jouet
Wedding Cake // Sinful Cupcakes
Music, Entertainment & Lighting // DJ West
Makeup // Makeup by Heather B.
Makeup // Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry
Hair // Braids by Jessica
Grooms Accessories // Knotty Tie Co.
Bridal Jewelry // Chloe + Isabel
Fashion & Modeling // Polished & Pink
Rentals & Modeling // MEEKVintage
Favors & Decor // Kara’s Vineyard Wedding
Entertainment // Mod Photo Lounge
Videography // Visualanties